Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Anya Card

Wow - check this thank you card!!! Made by the famous and talented Frances (who still doesn't have her own blog.........hmmp). So I am the lucky recipient of this fabulous card from her. She is color in using a variety of Copic markers............(shhh......love those!!!). Unfortunately, I will be unable to provide a list since I did not make this card.
Here's a close-up of the lei on her head - some glitter, of course! and popped with dimensionals.

Close-up of the flower - cool! Uses that new itty bitty flower punch and fits perfectly in the clear buttons. The Island Floral Die cuts through that light blue felt.

Let me guess at the supplies:
  • Stamps: Anya (non SU), Tropical Party
  • CS: Whisper White, Rose Red, Old Olive
  • Ink: Black, Old Olive
  • Accys: SU Exclusive Island Floral Big Shot Die, SU Exclusive Fusion Floral Sizzlit Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Bitty Buttons, Scallop Boarder Punch, Dimensionals, Nestibilities frame (non SU), Felt (non SU) , Copics (non SU).

Thank you for stopping by today...............

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable - love the colors chosen

Liam said...

this is just gorgeous. You lucky thing.

Liam

baby hair bows said...

I envy you for having that cute card! Anyway, Is it okay if I'm going to use that idea for my baby's upcoming Hawaiian theme birthday party? =)