Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mini Star Book

This is a mini star book.........really it's a mini! Size is 3" x 3" which is MUCH smaller in size than the usual star books out there! This one is sooooo cute because it was given to me by a special friend: Gina - her blog is http://www.ginataylor.wordpress.com/ Pay her a visit at her blog and if you live in/near Martinez, California, definitely attend her monthly classes. She taught how to make this mini book and other fun projects at one of her recent classes. Here is the overview of the book fully opened. There are so many fun layers.........and this book is in my favorite DSP (even though it is retired).


This is the book shown partially opened:

Front view of the book:

Opened Front/Back view:

The first 2 pages:

Next 3-4 pages: love the punched bird............

Pages 5-6: the pages are using vellum paper

Pages 7-8, a place for our photo:

Final pages 9-10: pages made of vellum paper with a place for more photos

I hope you enjoyed this gift I wanted to share with you............I LOVE it!!!!

3 comments:

Liam said...

This is just adorable. Love it to bits.

Liam

- - Sheryl - - said...

I have seen the larger card size version - but I like the smaller one as you don't have to fill up the whole page... so the smaller is perfect for a cute image or sentiment

eunice said...

Wow, I still can't believe the mini size on this...so many wonderful things going on on every page of this star book! How lucky you are to have such a talented friend who shares treasures like this!