Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween RAK

Look what I got!!!!! Wow - I love these kind of surprises!!! This is from my stamp friend Gail W: isn't she the greatest? She has such great creative talent............and she is so humble, too. This will be the last Halloween project to be posted - I'll be moving on..............maybe on to Christmas????
Swing card: I absolutely LOVE this card........a swing style. The spider embellishment at the bottom is amazing!!!! that witch!!!! Oh that witch!!!!! ...see next photo for a closer view of the witch.

Check the witch out: she is glittered all over and popped with dimensionals - way cool and glittery!!! I gotta ask her how she did this amazing card!!!

Here's an overview of the swing card:

And, a closer view of the plastic spiders at the card front bottom:

Open the card and the witch swings to the back to review the Halloween message. (I've covered up the message using white post it note):

And what does the back looks like: see this? cool, with a strip of multi color stripe DSP with a black backdrop.............love it.

Here's a close-up of the Candy Wrapper with an Owl embellishment: cute!

To my surprise, inside the Pumpkin faced container were not treats...........no disappointment here.........they were three wood face stamps (from Dandelion Designs). Aren' they so ever cute? I have had these on my wish list for a while and they appeared!!!! Wow - there are angels flying around!!! I can't wait to use these soon!!!!

Here is a closer view of the bag which held all these goodies"

Thank you for stopping by today to visit...............................

7 comments:

eunice said...

Wow, all these from Gail? I loved the way she created her swing card, how she took the time to even do the back of the card! Then I thought...but who are these other treats from? Had to go back & read the post again to find out all of these wonderful treats were created by Gail. What an amazing friend you have, you lucky girl!

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

Such wonderful gifts! What a great friend!

Wishing you a good week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise. What fun. TFS.

Claudia said...

Love this great card.. another great project to add to my To Do List. TFS the kindness of your awesome friend.

Kitty said...

Hi Patty what lovely surprise.
You have a great friend, I love halloween too.Best
from Sabine

Happy Little Crafter said...

Could you ask Gail if she needs more friends? - he!he! It's such a treat to have friends like that who bring so much sunshine into our lives! TFS

Sue from Oregon said...

oh what a luck girl!!!