Saturday, March 26, 2011

An Asian Surprise Gift

Look what I got - a big surprise in the mail from the Brown Truck! A gift from Gina Taylor (check out her blog: www.stampingina.com) !!!! Yipee!!!!! So open it up quick................
OMG - it's even gift wrapped with a bow............whoo whoo..................
OMG -can I stand it...............????

Some bubblewrap...............
Oh my word.................my absolute favorite paper company: My Little Shoebox

And here is the assortment of paper and stickers I got --------------whoo hoo, happy dancing ont he ceiling.....................am loving ALL OF IT!!!!! And why not!!!!! I feel like Julie Andrews singing The hills are alive with Asian paper....................

Now i have to think of a great project to make..............there's enough here to make a few projects.......so stay tuned!!!!

Thank you Gina, for such a great surprise!!!!

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun package. Those papers and stickers look great. TFS.

Brenda said...

i'm sure you will put all those papers and stickers to good use.

scrappychica said...

What a nice package, I LOVE packages :-)
Enjoy your goodies and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Terry Molineux said...

okay...wow that was a great gift but from who.....or was that a play on words you ordered it for yourself??? I am a little slow...

Unknown said...

You were very lucky to receive the surprise package from Gina. I hope you get some idea. Have fun.

Karli said...

I'm thinking mini album... am I right ;) Hugs~

eunice said...

omg...super duper cute! Gonna have to check out this company too!