Friday, April 8, 2011

Tag Book from Pleasanton Scrapbook Expo

Here is a fun project: it's a "Make & Take" from the recent Pleasanton Scrapbook Expo at the Dollar Scrapbooking booth. This tag book was designed by the creative Alison Wong who used the product line Creative Cafe by Creative Imaginations. See Alison's gallery of tag books on www.dollarscrapbooking.net . There are many vibrant tag pages with a variety of embellishments and stickers: a total of 7 small tags and 7 large tags. Photos of each page are below. I added some flowers, word stickers, along with colorful Ric-rack and buttons after I got home. This tag book is 3" x 6" and the smaller tags measure 2-1/2" x 4-1/4". The Gold color 2" ring allows additional tags to be added later...........what I love best about this tag book is the sticker tabs which are uniquely used throughout the book. This is the cover: Here's the Tag Book fanned out............... So here are all the tags I have so far...................












Don't you just love it?

5 comments:

Jan Castle said...

What a fun tag book!!! Only thing better would be an oriental tag book....LOL!
Jan

Thienly Azim said...

I've become your follower :) You do gorgeous work! Have to take time to go through it! Love the tag book :)

A Creative Operation said...

Yes, I do love it!!! I have some of those things...I may have to pull them out and have a go myself!

Sue from Oregon said...

How fun to make!

Susan (rainy) said...

It's darling. And what a fabulous make and take!p