Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks a Latte Card

Here's a quick thank you card: This was a free SVG cut file from My Scrap Chick. Yup, this entire card was using SCAL to cut. The only thing I cut was the Black base. Cool, eh? I loved the cut file so much I cased the whole thing including the colors used!!!! Adding a little bit of background stamping, embossing and ribbon didn't hurt either. All cut piece edges are sponged with SU Close to Cocoa ink.

Spots & Dots Embossing Folder used for the bottom red card stock:

Here's a close-up of the cup: a stripe embossing folder (part of the Retro Kitchen Collection of Embossing Folders) used for the sleeve.


Supplies:


  • Stamps: SU Like it A Latte (from 2006)

  • CS: Recollections Red-White-Kraft, SU Black

  • Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, SU Crumb Cake

  • Accys: Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Retro Kitchen Collection Embossing Folder, SU 1/4" Red Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for stopping by today.................................

3 comments:

SuiLan said...

I love the background stamping... this is a great card! I love it!

eunice said...

Love this a latte!!!! Mmmm...I just LOVE my coffee and everything coffee, definitely a coffee fanatic...and I'm crazyn'bout this card, too. Thanks for the link...will def have to check this out!

Lisa Lara said...

This is too cool!