Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gingerbreadman Card

A really quick and easy card to make for the holidays. A quick card for a quick card posting. This is the second of three cards in the Warm Gingerbread Cards SVG Cut File collection from SVGcuts.com. Of course, using my SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) made it a breeze to cut all the pieces. Finished card size: 4-3/4" x 5-1/2".

Banner: Large Gold brads on each end. A gold pen used on each banner. banner is popped with dimensionals.

Card inside:

Supplies:


  • CS: Recollections Kraft, Recollections White, SU Old Olive, SU Certainly Celery, SU Cherry Cobbler

  • Accys: SU Square Lattice and Starburst Embossing Folders, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Brads, Dimensionals, Gold Pen

Thank you for stopping by today................

4 comments:

scrappychica said...

This is a cool card, the gingerbread man would make an awsom garland too. Do you use a cricut?

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

Do you have a pattern?

Frenchie said...

Good morning ms Ann, I can wait to see the rest of tour card, all your cards are soo inspiring , I look forward to them every day, hope you and yours had a wonderful Thansgiving day
Your Pal
Frenchie,

Creations by Patti said...

To answer the questions:
YES - I am currently using my Cricut Expression to cut my projects with SCAL2 (program no longer available). SCAL3 is available to use with the SVG cut files. To learn more about SCAL and compatiable cutting machines, click on the top left SVGcuts.com blinkie on my blog. When I get my Silhouette Cameo, I will be mentioning this cutting machine.
hugs,
Patti