Friday, October 12, 2012

Teddy Bear Parade Birthday Card

Love this cart exclusive to Wal-Mart: Teddy Bear Parade by Cricut. I said I would NEVER buy another cartridge especially because I have SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot ) and a Silhouette but when I stumbled on to this cart, I was simply hypnotized at all the outfits. My carts sit there and look pretty - hardly being used. Most of the time, there are only a few images that i like on each cart but this one?  well, I love each and every image. Being a Teddy Bear collector, I just caved and had to purchase this cart......sigh........do you blame me? This finished card is 6x6. The SVG computer cut file  card style is from SVGcuts.com from their Breezy Backyard Lever Card Collection found here.
Fully open the card to reveal:
Top view:

The bear:
Glossy Accents added to the balloons, Embroidery floss used for the balloon strings, adhesive rhinestone flower to top of the party hat. The cupcake being held in Teddy's hand is fussy cut from the patterned paper.


Here's the center stamped image. Copic colors used: what? I forgot to list them - well, you can probably figure them out. Stamps from Stampendous Fifteen Candles. This stamp set is really easy to change the year as well as the message and I have used it numerous times already!!! Add some Stickles to the candles and this section is good to go...........the "birthday" words are partially from a SU On Your Birthday stamp set.
Back of the card: Stamp is from ????....had this stamp too long
Here are some photos on how this card was made:

This was a fun card to make and it went to a deserving 10 year old.
 
 



5 comments:

Waseem said...

wow stunning card..i wish to receive it along with Gift Card envelopes to make it more beautiful.

Trina said...

I just bought this cart online this week, and I don't even own a Cricut! ;D Fabulous card!

In case you didn't know, you have word verification on.

teddy bear said...

A very nice informational blog. Keep on making such important blog post. Your work is really being appreciated by someone. teddy bear

Karli said...

oh no! I told myself I wouldn't buy any either, but you know what a great enabler you are! LOL! Stay away from Walmart...stay away from Walmart... Hugs~

Jan Castle said...

Too cute for words!!!! Great job Patti...TFS!
Paper Hugs,
Jan