Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Memories Album

We all need one of these Mini Albums after a fabulous trip to the happiest place on earth: Disneyland. One of my favorite blog friends went with her family this Summer. For her belated birthday, this was the perfect gift!  The mini album kit is from Pine Cone Press, their 6" x 12" Happy Album found here. This mini kit includes all the details to cut each page and includes everything seen here. I decided to use my Bind it All instead of rings enclosed in the kit. I also added more tags, my own red paper clips and buttons. Here are the photos of each page.....self explanatory.......and quite fun to make and give. Most of the tags and images were used and very little scraps left over. This is the front cover:
And here are are various pages: Some have pull out mats (different from the original instructions):
 With a left over strip, a pocket was added to hold more tags:
 More photo mats added to the pocket:
 This kit has smaller fun pages which were very interesting:
 I popped this "Memories" image to enable a pull out:
 This is where I stuck a corner flower and made it into pocket to hold tags. Buttons are added to the top of the tags to cover the staples.
See the pull out mat? And, I love the last inside page where pockets were made to hold autographs.
 Back cover:
It was fun to pass this mini to her personally........the look on her face was so precious!


2 comments:

Armande said...

super !!! j'adore les couleurs si éclatantes

Jan Castle said...

Now that's some book Patti!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan