Monday, January 7, 2013

Sending Smiles Sister's Stamp

I love to receive cards that inspire me. This one is from my Friend Gene who was visiting from Las Vegas.  I love her style of cards and am extremly lucky to receive this one from her using the Yoshimi Sister Stamp. Finished card size is 4-1/4" x 4-1/4".  The light green mat has irridescent Sakura flowers  (cool paper).  Yoshimi is colored and popped with foam tape.  Her dress is pieced with Washi paper.  Some copper shimmery gel pen used for the bow in her hair and also on the flowers in the fans. 
Here you can see the shiny flowers in the mat:
 And the beautifully colored and pieces Yoshimi:
Card inside message on fancy paper:
 And, I always love that personal touch of her stamp in the back:
Thank you for stopping by today.....................have a fun crafty day!
 

6 comments:

renis said...

Piękna karta uwielbiam takie klimaty:)

Leanne said...

Kawaii!! I want a personalized stamp like that. :)

gailwoo said...

Love it!

Jan Castle said...

Gene always does a wonderful job!!! This card is no exception!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

So adorable and cheerful!