Friday, February 22, 2013

Cherry Delight Surprise

It is always great to have creative friends - and I have a bunch but they do not have blogs so I have the privilege to post what they have created (for me) - I am soooo lucky to be able to share with you all!!! So here goes.............these are from my friend: Gail W. She used the My Little Shoebox Paper for her projects..............really really yummy paper!!! The paper bag is decorated front & back. The Little girl is a sticker from the same My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight paper. 
See all the goodies inside............and there are lots of goodies:
Here are the contents: treat topper, origami box, Washi tape (Asian, of course) and a Chocolate holder.


A closer look at the sticker on the bag front:
The Origami box: gorgeous fan sticker (from My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight collection) on top along with some rhinestone adhesives.
Box inside: Cherry Blossom Washi Tape - I will cherish this!!! well, maybe I will use it sometime............hah!
The treat topper bag  with a doilie and fan sticker.  Glassine bag is embossed using the Cuttlebug Asian folders. Inside are decorated clothespins................yummy!
 Here's a closer look a the topper:
The Chocolate holder: paper is also from the My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight Collection:
 Inside: note on the left (I have covered it up)
 
 Whew!!!! That's a lot of wonderful stuff, eh?  THANK YOU, GAIL for such a great surprise.

3 comments:

eunice said...

Wow! How fortunate you are to have such clever & crafty friend as Gail. Love the cute bag and oh my, all the kawaii goodies inside. Very cool how she embossed the glassine...gotta try that!

Mary R. said...

wow I wished we was that lucky to fine all the Asian paper and stuff you fine.....Thank you for shareing....MaryR

Jan Castle said...

Lucky you...great gifts from Gail!!!! Glad you can show them for her!
Paper Hugs,
Jan