Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lucky Kitty Wobble Card

I made my first wobble card using a Lucky Kitty cut file from the on line Silhouette Store.  I did re size the cat to be 2-1/4" x 3" to fit onto this A2 card. Using the Silhouette tools, I also made another arm and a separate head (popped up with foam squares). The money bag (brown color) is also popped with foam squares. Washi paper is from Stone House Stamps: link is here. All card stock is from Recollection except Gold is from Kelly Paper (local paper store in SF). Whiskers are hand drawn (wished I could have done a better job at that........it was too delicate to cut and glue such a fine line...............my eyes!!!).
Here's the wobble mechanism at work:
Kitty is holding a plastic gold coin (adhered using a mini glue dot):
Martha Stewart Double Link Trim punch used here. Use a Glue pen to adhere to the Washi
To make the subtle cheeks, I used some old eye make-up and a Q-tip. Hey, Kitty looks pretty good without those beady eyes............I may have to consider that the next time I make this kitty or figure out what to do with those whiskers.
This card turned out pretty good..............like it? Thank you for joining me today and have a crafty day!



2 comments:

eunice said...

OMG, Patti! SUPAH KAWAII (as they say here in Japan!)...gosh, your Maneki Neko looks fabulous...love how you added the coin and the wobbles,,,too, too darned cute!

Jan Castle said...

Like it????? i Love it, Love it, Love it.....absolutely the most fun card I ever received!!! Thank you Patti!!!!