Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is it a Boy or is it a Girl Wobble card?

We don't know if it is a boy or girl so a generic baby card needs to be made. I chose a SVG cut file from SVGcuts.com: Bundle of Joy SVG Collection.  The svg cut file is actually a tote bag. I only used the front to make this card. Card base is SU Certainly Celery.  Then SU So Saffron, then printed paper. The printed paper is from Pressed Petals Assorted Papers (got this inexpensive pack from Ross Stores). For the rocking part of the horse, a Woodgrain embrossing folder from Paper Chase (Hobby Lobby brand) was used. For the mane and tail, a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder was used.  Edges are inked with brown ink.
 Guess what? I turned this into a card that uses the wobble!!!!! LOVE it!!! See it in action?
 I also decided to add a charm on the card spine. These can be easily found at Michael's Craft Store. Luckily I had some matching embroidery floss, too.
Card inside:  "congrats" made using my SCAL - so easy to do.  Inside mat is the same as outside.
A follow up later will advise what she has.............a boy or a girl.
 
Have a happy crafty day!

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Patti! I love the wobble and all the elements you chose. Thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Jan Castle said...

Perfect Patti!!!! Will have the remember this the next time I have to send a baby card...great job!
Paper Hugs,
Jan