Wednesday, October 16, 2013

From Gene

I got this card from my friend Gene L a while back and forgot to post it to share with everyone.  It is a Surprise Pop-Up card using the My Little Shoebox Papers: Aiko/Blue Sky. The tutorial for the surprise pop-up card style can be found on Split Coast Stampers here. This is a A2 size card:
 The stamped and embossed message from the pull out:
Here's Aiko on a scallop circle:  
 I'm not certain where the stamps are from but I do know the inside Kanji Thank You is nicely used with black embossing powder on top a stamped Thank You background on the reverse side of the My Little Shoebox Aiko/Blue Sky paper 
Here's a side view of the card:
 I always love the back of her cards: her stamped signature is so cool!
Hope you enjoyed this card as I do.................a keeper!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

Great card Gene -perfect for Patti! You are so thoughtful....I know she enjoyed it....me too!,,
Jan