Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Elegant Kimono Card

I got this great card as a gift and I just LOVE it.  It is elegant and just what I love.  The base of the card is using a Shimmer White card  stock.  Embossed sections  also Shimmery White card stock are using the Asian embossing folder and also dots embossing folder popped and matted on gold card stock. The Washi paper is the perfect colors for me. The gold behind the card is a shimmer envelope.  Finished card size is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". 
 The kimono has foam underneath for the puffy effect, popped with foam squares:
 Another view:
 Card inside:
 The inside corner decorative embellishment:
The card Designer: Doraya.................she lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'd love to meet-up with her to see her other creations. This card was absolutely stunning!
Thank you for coming by to visit today............................

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Stunning card and beautiful quilting too.

Karen L said...

OMG, Doraya has an embossing folder with her name on it? I want one! No, no, I MUST have one.

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Leanne said...

oh what a beautiful card! The kimono is gorgeous and all the dimensions really compliment everthing. how cool would it be to have your name on an embossing folder?! way cool!
TFS!!

eunice said...

This is a card? Absolutely stunning!