Monday, September 1, 2014

Brother Pop Up Birthday Card

A quick and simple birthday card for my brother.  And,of course it has to be blue, and of course the argyle paper from Recollections is perfect with some blue mats.   I also found some white rub ons (celebrate word and stars)  that were used for the front. This is a A2 size card.
Here's the inside. This card template was something I had in my library I finally got to use.  The cut file is from the Silhouette on line store. I did make the argyle mat longer to cover the inside bottom (all you have to do is extend the template using the Silhouette program). More white rub ons are  randomly embellished.
 Here's a closer look at the "Happy Birthday". I made a separate Black contrast using my Silhouette computer program.  I also manually cut and added the blue background behind the raised mat.
Thank you for stopping by today to visit.

No comments: