Thursday, June 1, 2017

2017 Graduation Box Card

Made this generic graduation card for a friend.  Since I was not aware of the school colors, I stuck to using basic Black, White, Grey and Silver colors. A box card was the perfect way to present a congratulatory message. 
 Side view:
 Back: Thank you Starbucks for having the perfect gift card
 Front back inside panel: Popped dimensional stickers and popped die cut stars:
Back panel has die cut graduation students throwing their cap in the air.  The die had been cut three times to provide stability.
 Personalized name is on the front panel.  Letters are cut using my Silhouette and Ariel Font.  Adhere a medium size brushed Silver card stock behind the name.
 A closer look at the front flap.  Brushed Silver card stock stars are popped with foam squares.  Add a silver dimensional sticker.
 Right side flap with small popped stars and another dimensional sticker.
Left side flap:
A closer look at the back:  "Best Day Ever" is die cut in black card stock and off set with Brushed Silver card stock.
 Back bottom has a gift card holder. The stickers are left over from my stash.
Card with custom made envelope.  Letters made using Silhouette to cut Ariel Font letters.  Cap Sticker from my stash.
 finished size 7-1/4" x 6-1/2" flat.
Details of card:

Momenta Star Die
Impression Obsession Best Day Ever DIE300-L die
Impression Obsession Graduation Silhouette DIE296-T die
Creative Time Gift Card Holder MCT-D65 die

Brushed Silver card stock from my stash
Recollections Black and White card stock
Doodlebug Cap and Gown decorative paper (used on the back)
Scrapbook Customs Happy Graduation DS#37546b (used for inside back)
Scrapbook Customs In-Between Year 2017b #25343 (used on the flaps)
Decorative Stripe Paper  is left over from my stash
Stickers are left over from my stash


Thank you for stopping by today.............have a great crafty day.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Outstanding graduation card...you go to the head of the class!

Pegster said...

Hi Patti, I had trouble leaving a message for you through the "contact me" box, so I apologize for writing this here. I belong to an online group AOSA, About Oriental Stamp Art. Our group is wanting to invite a guest card artists to share a tutorial or video with us. Since you have made so many beautiful oriental cards, might you be willing to do that? We would be happy to have you join our group too if you are interested. I look forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely, Peg Klitch